CCNP:Voice Roll Call!

pitviperpitviper Member Posts: 1,376 ■■■■■■■□□□
Been awfully quiet around here of late – Who’s studying for the NP Voice, and where are you in your journey? icon_study.gif
CCNP:Collaboration, CCNP:R&S, CCNA:S, CCNA:V, CCNA, CCENT

Comments

• jahsouljahsoul Member Posts: 453
    Well, I'm going for mine. I'm revamping my journey though. I felt good with passing CVOICE last year but didn't have any money to pay for the exam, so know I'm going back through all of my notes and rereading QoS Exam Guide and hopefully passing in the next 5 weeks.
    Reading: What ever is on my desk that day :study:
  • aaron0011aaron0011 Member Posts: 330
    Checked the box off last month. Started a new job and about to start CCNP R/S studies. I have an unlimited amount of gear now to lab with so it's going to be fun. Wish I had all this stuff when I was doing NP Voice.

Good luck to those headed down the Voice path. It's tough if the material is brand new but quite rewarding. Voice jobs pay well too. icon_wink.gif
  • Timber WolfTimber Wolf Member Posts: 90 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I am currently going for it. Right now i am studying for CVOICE using the FLG and INE CCNP videos while labbing at home. I am about half way through on CME and Dial Plans although i know im going to have to go back and look at VoIP signaling again.
    WGU BS IT - Security
    Need to complete: CSV1 BOV1 RIT1 BNC1 KET1 TPV1 MGC1 CJV1 KFT1 CNV1 SBT1 RGT1
    Completed: CUV1 CTV1
    Transferred: CVV1 DJV1 IWT1 IWC1 BVC1 QLT1 DHV1 HHT1 GAC1 DFV1 INT1 INC1 CPV1 AXV1 QBT1 LUT1 LAE1 CLC1 BBC1 AGC1 WFV1 CQV1 COV1
  • JollycorkJollycork Member Posts: 149
    Between work & wife, doesn't leave much time for it, but I still slug away at it.

s
  • azaghulazaghul Member Posts: 569 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Still about after completing the CCNP:Voice.

Been taking time out after it all, and converting my home to "Cisco Everywhere", still setting up my UC520W...now that I've got the 7920 talking to it, the last step is SIP with PSTN fallback and the dial plan.

Then its back to the books and CBT...CCNA:Security and CCNP:Switch.
  • klampkinklampkin Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I am studying for the CCNP Voice exam.
    I just passed my CIPT2 Exam today.
    As of today I have completed 3/5 towards CCNP Voice.
    Main study material is Mark Snow, INE and the recommended books.
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/kellyelampkin (Please connect :D)
  • bobfromfplbobfromfpl Member Posts: 104
    It has been really quiet for awhile! After my CCNP Voice I started reading SRND 9x and SIP Trunking book, I went to Cisco Live in Orlando and should have taken the CCIE Voice written because it was free even though it will expire atleast I could've seen an IE level exam. Bummer. I want to start prepping for Collaboration but until INE releases anything I'll continue to practice and review some technologies I am weak on.
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm studying for CIPT1, to improve my knowledge about CUCM and to renew my CCNP R&S :p
  • rchaserchase Member Posts: 126
    This forum helped me ALOT in my CCNP Voice studies especially input from Pitviper, shodown, and others. I got my CCNP Voice in January and have been studying for CCIE Voice since then. I passed the written in April, and I failed the Lab in July and also in October but I am trying again in January.

I havent been on the forums as much but if anyone has CCNP Voice questions I can probably help. Shoot me a PM or whatever and I'll be lurking in your threads.
  • pitviperpitviper Member Posts: 1,376 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Welcome back bud! icon_cheers.gif Like they say, 3rd time is a charm!!

Feel free to post away - our numbers are dwindling LOL we could use your input around here!
  • dentrydentry Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Im currently studying for Cvoice, I am also in the process of building a v3.0 lab out. I know its ending but from what everyone says the majority of the material will stay the same. My company is moving to a new location and im hoping some 29.., and 39.. equipment comes available for lab use.
  • pitviperpitviper Member Posts: 1,376 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Welcome to the madness!! icon_twisted.gif
  • dentrydentry Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks, im fully commited BTW. Just paused all college studies as it has nothing to do with my current roll. Loving voice so far!
  • dudiwidudiwi Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm 4/5 enroute to CCNP Voice. I have TVoice to overcome. Want to be done before the Christmas holidays.