Options

Have you been audited by ISC2?

plitz2791plitz2791 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
I was expecting the email from ISC2 today saying "Congratulations, here are your credentials". Instead, I get the following "(ISC)2 randomly audits and verifies a certain number of certification applications. The purpose of this letter is to inform you that your certification application has been selected for audit and verification."

Anyone else here been audited and how long did it take? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    beadsbeads Member Posts: 1,531 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Happens or supposed to happen 10% of the time. Completely random. Relax, its no big deal. Personally, I'd like to see this happen at least every other cycle or 50% of the time minimum.

- B Eads
  • Options
    plitz2791plitz2791 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm not worried, just anxious to get the credentials already. Plus, the hassle of tracking down previous supervisors and getting in contact with them for a reference is a pain. When I went through my investigation for my TS years ago, it was quite the painful process of locating folks.
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,031 Admin
    Prior to having endorsers, all candidates who passed an (ISC)2 exam were audited. The process took 4-6 weeks depending on holidays and such. Now, only a certain percentage of endorsed candidates are audited, plus all of those candidates requesting endorsement from the (ISC)2 itself (i.e., the old-fashioned way).

I would assume the easier it is to veryify the information you give to the (ISC)2 the quicker your audit will be.