Can you help me out??

bigga12bigga12 Member Posts: 26 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello, Unfortunately I cannot download any of the latest IOS files from Cisco's website in order to update a couple of my routers and switches. Can someone direct me to an alternate location to perform the download or maybe provide me with the IOS versions I need.

Hardware
Cisco 2501 router
Cisco 2610 router
Cisco 2924 switch
Cisco 3548 switch

IOS version needed
12.2 or better

Thanks!!

Comments

• dublin_101dublin_101 Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
    bigga12 wrote:
    Hello, Unfortunately I cannot download any of the latest IOS files from Cisco's website in order to update a couple of my routers and switches. Can someone direct me to an alternate location to perform the download or maybe provide me with the IOS versions I need.

Hardware
    Cisco 2501 router
    Cisco 2610 router
    Cisco 2924 switch
    Cisco 3548 switch

IOS version needed
    12.2 or better

Thanks!!

i can recommend you try a program called IOShunter............try and download a trial version from: http://www.gold-software.com/download1808.html

the trial version will not allow you to download all versions, so filter through the available to download IOS' and see if any match your requirements. Best of luck
    i've just found these in my personal collection:

- c2500-is-l.122-3.bin

- c2500-io-l.122-5.bin

- c2500-i-l.122-3.bin

....what size is your flash?
  • netstatnetstat Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    yep... i use isohunter too... its a simple/great piece of software! :D
    netstat wrote:
    yep... i use isohunter too... its a simple/great piece of software! :D

hi, do you have the full version?

i can't buy it as it is toooo expensive man, and they seem to know which ios' not to make available for free download!...

cheers
  • netstatnetstat Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    nope sorry, the trial was ok for me.. even if there were other versions, i didn't have enough flash or Ram for them anyway, so i stuck to the older versions that were available.
  • HumperHumper Member Posts: 647
    You can't download IOS files from Cisco website unless you are a partner of theres. I believe downloaded IOS files from IOSHunter is not legal either, although I am not 100% sure of that.
    Now working full time!
  • forbeslforbesl Member Posts: 454
    IOSHunter is good only for versions 12.0 and earlier.
  • forbeslforbesl Member Posts: 454
    You can't download IOS files from Cisco website unless you are a partner of theres. I believe downloaded IOS files from IOSHunter is not legal either, although I am not 100% sure of that.
    You can also download IOS if you have a SmartNet contract with them. Of course, you can't get one of those if you buy your stuff second-hand from ebay.