70-284 Exchange 2003

cwrightcwright Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi All,

Just wondering if there are any resources for this exam (70-284) on this site as Ive been unable to find any. May just be me being stupid and not seeing it. Just assumed there would be as its not exactly a brand new exam or anything like that. Thanks

Comments

• WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    I'm sorry, we don't have anything for Exchange apart from this forum (to which I moved your post...). The reason for this is not related to the age of the exam, but to the lack of Exchange 2003 knowledge on my apart and the inability to find capable writers who know Exchange inside-out. I have a lot of experience with Exchange 5.5, and some 2000, but I would have to do too much research to write well for this exam myself to justify the time, which I have to spend on the more popular exams to serve the majority of our visitors. I'd love to see the Exchange forum grow and have a section with link, practice exams, and TechNotes even, but at this point I don't see that happening anytime soon.
  • eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    You may find some "resources" here.
    witty comment
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    I'll create a Sticky with some links to good resources in a bit.
  • cwrightcwright Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Alright, Cheers for that.
  • NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    It would be nice to have a sticky thread with good links for the 70-284 exam. I heard Exchange Server is a pretty hard topic so any help would be great. I just want to try to learn how this software works.