Where you guys have all your CCIE notes

amb1s1amb1s1 Member Posts: 408
I been going back and for between software where I have all my notes and I wonder what do you guys use? I also have handwritten notes all over the place. I need to be more organize.
David G.
http://gomezd.com <
My Tshoot test Blog
http://twitter.com/ipnet255

Comments

• gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I keep a massive A4 ring binder that is broken down into sections. Any notes I write are added to each one.
  • skinsFan202skinsFan202 Member Posts: 87 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I love Evernote
  • routergodsroutergods Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    evernote
    anki
    old school notepad
  • SteveO86SteveO86 Member Posts: 1,423
    Evernote, got over 100 notes in there nowadays scattered across various notebooks.
    My Networking blog
    Latest blog post: Let's review EIGRP Named Mode
    Currently Studying: CCNP: Wireless - IUWMS
  • down77down77 Member Posts: 1,009
    Tons and Tons of notes in Evernote! I have the app on my iPhone, iPad, and workstations. I was even using it to review the morning of my CCIE Lab... the other candidates thought it was great
    CCIE Sec: Starting Nov 11
  • csalajacsalaja Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm using OneNote + handwritten notes and the summary of the two sources goes into a nice and clean Word document :)
  • 64:61:6e64:61:6e Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I use Evernote heavily. I started with Onenote but liked Evernote after playing with that between my iPad and iPhone. I just liked the format better.
    My notes basically begin as quick key points as I'm going through a VoD for example. Then I go back and put those key points or bullet items in my own words on paper. When I'm done I throw them into Evernote. Once in Evernote I have access from my iPad/iPhone.
    CCIE-DC Written - Q1 2015
    CCIE-DC Lab - Q3/Q4 2015

• ZartanasaurusZartanasaurus Member Posts: 2,008 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I have some stuff in Evernote, but mostly I put everything on Anki flashcards.
    Currently reading:
    IPSec VPN Design 44%
    Mastering VMWare vSphere 5​ 42.8%