CISA Exam materials

HarieeHariee Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
dear Friends,
i am new for this forum.i am going to take CISA exam. i need some related **** and ebooks.if anyone has pls upload here.how to CISA db questions pls give me the url.

Comments

• doverdover Member Posts: 184 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Here you go, best material you can find....

CISA Study Materials

Good luck studying for the exam! Just do yourself a favor and do it the RIGHT way - no ****!
  • fazilofazilo Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Dear dover,

Please share your practice about CISA exam. What is the best way to prepare CISA exam ?
    Is it quite for passing exam to review manual and practice with test bank from ISACA ?

Thanks in advance !
  • doverdover Member Posts: 184 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Fazilo,

I found the CISA Review Manual and the Practice Exam Database/CD very helpful in preparing for the exam. Note that they are review materials and that ISACA expects you to have years of practical experience behind you before you attempt the exam. Provided you have that background and put in the time and effort to read, understand and review the domains, tasks and knowledge statements then you should not have a problem passing the exam.

I spent the better part of 2-3 months reviewing the material and using the Question/Answer database. I would identify the areas where my knowledge and understanding were weakest and find as much material as possible to fill in the gaps. Becoming an ISACA member enables you to download (or purchase at a discount price) quite a bit of supplemental material that is very helpful: COBIT 4.x and 5, ITAF, RiskIT, audit standards, etc.

Look through the previous CISA results threads and you will find enough references and pointers to help you get started.

Good luck!
    Dover ,

Thank you for information. I am starting to study Review material. I will take exam in June 2014.
    Think everything will be ok :).
  • QwaytQwayt Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    fazilo wrote: »
    Dover ,

Thank you for information. I am starting to study Review material. I will take exam in June 2014.
    Think everything will be ok :).

Lots of time to study and prepare for the exam. Good luck ;)
  • Abhishek.uitrgpvAbhishek.uitrgpv Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    You purchase the material or get from some resource.