Passed ITIL Foundation Exam - 95%

Very happy to see my year of on-off again study paid off in a big way :)
I found the exam super easy with at least 15 gimme questions that you could answer without even reading the full question. Some however were a little tricky that required a few re-reads to find the key word to look for to get the right answer.

Can anyone tell me though, when do you hear from Exin? I basically got a print out saying i passed and that was it. The testing center game me nothing else so i asked them and they didn't seem to know.

I am guessing i should get something via email or in the post in the coming couple of months to prove i actually passed?

Comments

• pzeropzero Member Posts: 192
    Congrats on smashing it. I only managed 92.5% icon_surprised.gif
  • Liz GallacherLiz Gallacher Member Posts: 107
    Yes, EXIN will send out the proper certificates, but it can take several weeks for them to get the info from the test centre. For anyone else looking to sit the exam, you can do it from home with a webcam, using their EXIN Anywhere service, and the certificates seem to come faster then
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass icon_thumright.gif
  • albangaalbanga Member Posts: 164
    Thanks for the replies all!
    I just emailed them so will see what they come back with.

I guess the next question is what to study now!
  • Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Hi albanga,

There are the ITIL intermediate exams that you could take a look at for your next studies, but if you're interested in service management you could also look at ISO20000, COBIT 5 and OBASHI.

Enjoy learning!

Claire
  • QwaytQwayt Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    albanga wrote: »
    Very happy to see my year of on-off again study paid off in a big way :)
    I found the exam super easy with at least 15 gimme questions that you could answer without even reading the full question. Some however were a little tricky that required a few re-reads to find the key word to look for to get the right answer.

Can anyone tell me though, when do you hear from Exin? I basically got a print out saying i passed and that was it. The testing center game me nothing else so i asked them and they didn't seem to know.

I am guessing i should get something via email or in the post in the coming couple of months to prove i actually passed?

Take next ITIL exams and become a professional. Foundation has only basics in it, so it's easy to pass. ;)