Options

Passed 70-411, first try!

dspielmandspielman Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
Guys,

This morning I passed the 70-411 exam. My expectations were that I was going to fail but I signed up for second shot which is why I wasn't worried about failing. Failing would of provided me a base line on what to focus on in order to pass. As I was going through the test I felt I had guessed on 1 too many questions but it seems I was a good guesser because I scored 778/1000.

I read all the technet and web content I could find on each of the areas covered, and used measureup for practice exams. I also reviewed Exam ref for 70-417. You should have a test lab setup if you want to succeed at this test.

I plan on taking 70-412 before the end of December and I will have the exchange 2013 stuff done by April '14 hopefully.

Comments

• Options
    shyguyITshyguyIT Member Posts: 380
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif
    2017 Goals:
    Route[X], Switch [], TSHOOT[]
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    MSSoftieMSSoftie Member Posts: 190 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!! Passed one myself today so the virtual drinks are on me.
  • Options
    ZandokanZandokan Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    SamMerlotteSamMerlotte Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats. How well would you rate MeasureUp for this exam?
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    dspielmandspielman Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks everyone!

I would say MeasureUp had a better set of questions for 70-410 compared to 70-411 but I still found the questions helpful and informative.