Options

291 up next

kovokovo Member Posts: 122
I just passed my 290 exam with 865. Now onto 291, from what im hearing this exam is the most difficult from the other few. Ive used Sybex to pass 270 and 290 i find sybex really easy to read compared the MS text or syngress which are just too long. This site has great info and Ive heard alot of people using transcenders. My mate used transcender from his work and apparently he reckons some of the Q's are very similar to actual real exam. Is transcender an official product, is it approved on this site. I got the Sybex book for 291 and just looking around for some good practice tests. What is the best recomendation??

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    I agree with your mate that Transcenders come dangerously close to the actual exam, but it's still considered 'clean' I guess. As long as they don't include word-for-word the same questions+answers it's not cheating. Though like I said, there's a thin line they are close to.

Congrat on passing the 290!
  • Options
    eastpeastp Member Posts: 179
    Webmaster wrote:
    I agree with your mate that Transcenders come dangerously close to the actual exam, but it's still considered 'clean' I guess. As long as they don't include word-for-word the same questions+answers it's not cheating. Though like I said, there's a thin line they are close to.

Congrat on passing the 290!

I agree, sometimes it almost feels like cheating

But still Congrats on the pass!!!
    Multitasking:
    Screwing up several things at once.