CRISC - December 2013

mikeysgmikeysg Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
Did anyone register during the extended registration period for the CRISC exam? I panicked because I didn't realize the last day for registration was on the 25th October, but they extended it.

If you registered for the CRISC Dec 2013, we can keep in touch to form a study group. I've just ordered CRISC Review Manual 2013 and hopefully have enough time to go through it.

:)

Comments

• QwaytQwayt Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi,

I've also registered for end year exam.
    Have you ordered CRISC Online Review QAE DB?
  • mikeysgmikeysg Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Qwayt wrote: »
    Hi,

I've also registered for end year exam.
    Have you ordered CRISC Online Review QAE DB?

I didn't order the CRISC Online QAE DB -- but I've got the supplement which is 100 questions. I've read the Review Manual cover to cover but nothing is going to prepare you as good as the real Risk Management experience. Just my two cents. :D
  • QwaytQwayt Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Agree, but sometimes practice differs from the theory. That's why we can't rely only on our experience. :)
    Qwayt wrote: »
    Agree, but sometimes practice differs from the theory. That's why we can't rely only on our experience. :)

Haha, that I agreed. CISA exam actually made me wonder if I knew anything about computers. icon_silent.gif
    Less than one week to ISACA Exams! How's everyone doing?

I'm getting 70-80% on the CRISC Practice Exams. icon_cry.gif
    Waiting for the Dec '13 CRISC results. 3 more weeks to go??
  • SuperpizzaSuperpizza Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Mikey.
    CISA/CISM results were delivered yesterday. I guess CRISC score will be coming soon, in a few days.