802 Passed

finneyjabrahamfinneyjabraham Member Posts: 37 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hey everyone,

I've passed the 220-802 exam this morning with a 821. This exam was much tougher than I had thought. But I'm glad that I've completed this. I'm 1 week late and won't be able to get into the Dec 1 start date for WGU, but at least this gives me time to work on getting my Project+.
Finney Abraham

2014 Goal
WGU BS-Network Administration [ ]
CCNA [X] CCDA [ ] MCSA [X] Project+ [X] Storage+ [ ]

Comments

• --chris----chris-- Member Posts: 1,518 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Have you done the 801? I found the 802 to be easier than the 801 lol.
  • finneyjabrahamfinneyjabraham Member Posts: 37 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Yes I completed the 801 back in late October. I had more simulations questions which one or two I wasn't expecting.
    Finney Abraham

2014 Goal
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass icon_thumright.gif
  • --chris----chris-- Member Posts: 1,518 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats on the A+ certification, its a big step in the right direction! GL in WGU.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • wholesalestunnawholesalestunna Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! How long do you have once you pass one half to pass the second half to complete the certification?
  • finneyjabrahamfinneyjabraham Member Posts: 37 ■■■□□□□□□□
    To be honest, I'm not sure. My intention was to complete it as fast as I can and not delay the gap in between.
    Finney Abraham

2014 Goal