Options

Pearson IT Black Friday Sale

tier~tier~ Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
Got an email about this, thought I'd share in case any one was in the market for some materials.

Black Friday Sale: Buy 1 – Save 30%, Buy 2 – Save 40%, or Buy 3 or more – Save 50%

The code is BF2013.
Let's Connect!
LinkedIn, Twitter, Blog

Comments

• Options
    JasminLandryJasminLandry Member Posts: 601 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I got it as well. It's pretty awesome to buy 3 books for only $72 when they were all $45 or more each :D
  • Options
    DoyenDoyen Member Posts: 397 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thank you very much for sharing this information! I didn't get any email about this information. I was actually going to purchase some books (both physical and ebooks) next week, but the buy 3 or more 50% off sale pricing makes it a lot more affordable and encourages purchasing it from their website. It may not mean much to you, but you definitely deserve the +rep I gave you for sharing this icon_thumright.gif
    Goals for 2016: [] VCP 5.5: ICM (recertifying) , [ ] VMware VCA-NV, [ ] 640-911 DCICN, [ ] 640-916 DCICT, [ ] CCNA: Data Center, [ ] CISSP (Associate), [ ] 300-101 ROUTE, [ ] 300-115 SWITCH, [ ] 300-135 TSHOOT, [ ] CCNP: Route & Switch, [ ] CEHv8, [ ] LX0-103, [ ] LX0-104
    Future Goals: WGU MSISA or Capital Technology Univerisity MSCIS Degree Program
    Click here to connect with me on LinkedIn! Just mention your are from Techexams.net.
  • Options
    Agent47Agent47 Member Posts: 103
    In addition, you can get up to 35% on 1 item through ciscopress.com if you put it in the cart, and while checking out, create a profile and answer their questionnaire prior to payment. Just went through this process to order something on their site and saved 52 and change off the original price!

Initially you save 5% for orders 75+ then another 30% if you are a customer with a profile.
  • Options
    TechGuy215TechGuy215 Member Posts: 404 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Too bad this can't be applied towards vouchers. icon_wink.gif
    * Currently pursuing: PhD: Information Security and Information Assurance
    * Certifications: CISSP, CEH, CHFI, CCNA:Sec, CCNA:R&S, CWNA, ITILv3, VCA-DCV, LPIC-1, A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, Project+, and many more...
    * Degrees: MSc: Cybersecurity and Information Assurance; BSc: Information Technology - Security; AAS: IT Network Systems Administration
  • Options
    tier~tier~ Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    TechGuy215 wrote: »
    Too bad this can't be applied towards vouchers. icon_wink.gif

Their web servers wouldn't be able to handle the influx of traffic! Hah!
    Let's Connect!
    LinkedIn, Twitter, Blog