Options

Technical Support

walid ibrahimwalid ibrahim Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
hello every one can you help me i need technical support interview question. and thanks for every one

Comments

• Options
    AwesomeGarrettAwesomeGarrett Member Posts: 257
    What systems or platforms are you going to be supporting?
  • Options
    it wil be IT outsourcing
  • Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    What exactly are you trying to find here?
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    Software and hardware.networking and communications, servers, operating systems & storage, middle tier management, software can you help
  • Options
    thenjdukethenjduke Member Posts: 894 ■■■■□□□□□□
    My question: The customer is always right? Yes or No and why?
    CCNA, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCDST, MCITP Enterprise Administrator, Working towards Networking BS. CCNP is Next.
  • Options
    Bryan0530Bryan0530 Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    please explain imaging and why it's a beneficial? do you have experience with imaging software?
  • Options
    W StewartW Stewart Member Posts: 794 ■■■■□□□□□□
    We would really need to know the job description or what a potential employee would be doing on a day to day basis, otherwise the questions we could come up with may not even be relevant to the position you're hiring for. If you have any other IT employees within your company then they should have a good idea of what the position requires. If you have no IT people in your company and you don't know what a new employee would need to know to maintain your systems, then you're in big trouble.
  • Options
    ledywhiteledywhite Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    other beneficial ?
  • Options
    Snow.brosSnow.bros Member Posts: 832 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Why don't you do a research on the type of questions that are asked on an IT interview i haven't been interviewed for an IT job but i would imagine that there are millions if not thousands of questions that you might be asked in an interview considering the fact that IT is dynamic, i might ask you a question right now but that doesn't guarantee you will be asked the same question in an interview. So you need to do some solid research.