Options

My journey begins!

Sy KosysSy Kosys Member Posts: 105 ■■■□□□□□□□
Booked it in today, start my CCNP Switch classes at the community college in January icon_thumright.gif Excited to be pushing the learning forward and hopefully into a job. No, not a better job, a JOB lol. Unemployment sucks, but gave me the time to get my CCNA. The CC doesn't offer CCNA Security in the Spring, im guessing not the summer either. So I'm figuring on Switch first (Jan to May), then Route (May to Sept?), then hopefully TSHOOT in the Fall.

Have no idea what to expect for any of these 3, recommendations on reading/study materials for the next 10 months? Many thanks!
"The size of your dreams must always exceed your current capacity to achieve them. If your dreams do not scare you, they are not big enough.”
― Ellen Johnson Sirleaf

Comments

• Options
    Legacy UserLegacy User Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 0 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Do a search on ccnp materials its been brought up countless times. It seems to me the crowd favorite is the foundation learning guide and the paul browning CCNP simplified book series. Good luck on your studies.
  • Options
    Sy KosysSy Kosys Member Posts: 105 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Cool, will do (shoulda done that first, yep, my bad). It's kinda funny how the Universe works, I post this up yesterday then do some job hunting, get a callback today and these guys are heavy on security and i 'passed' their phone tests. Going there in 3 weeks and now I gotta learn Linux. Long time coming I suppose, fingers crossed
    "The size of your dreams must always exceed your current capacity to achieve them. If your dreams do not scare you, they are not big enough.”
    ― Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
  • Options
    Legacy UserLegacy User Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 0 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Cool! Good luck on the interview.