Anyone Studying Today?

filkenjitsufilkenjitsu Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
I may try later, when everyone passes out from the food! Happy Thanksgiving!
CISSP, CCNA SP
Bachelors of Science in Telecommunications - Mt. Sierra College
Masters of Networking and Communications Management, Focus in Wireless - Keller

Comments

• santaownssantaowns Member Posts: 366
    I am actually at work today, pretty much only studying been here 4 hours and only had 2 tickets so far, hope I don't jinx myself.
  • VAHokie56VAHokie56 Member Posts: 783
    absolutely not...always remember to appreciate the good things in life, studying and certifications are great but what is it all worth if you don't have time to step away and enjoy life. Eat, drink ( a lot ) and be merry my friend.
    .ιlι..ιlι.
    CISCO
    "A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a Danish" - Ty Webb
    Reading:NX-OS and Cisco Nexus Switching: Next-Generation Data Center Architectures
  • jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I actually thought about it for a second, but in between waking early and spending all day with my family, I wouldn't have the time or inclination to do so. Not to mention I'll probably have a drink.
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna
  • devils_haircutdevils_haircut Member Posts: 284 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm actually headed to a a friend's house for Thanksgiving since I'm a single dude living 3-4 hours away from my family. My friend and his wife were kind enough to invite me over, so I plan on surprising them by setting up the home network and media server that my friend has been talking about getting for almost 6 months now but couldn't afford. He knows almost nothing about IT, and they've helped me out tremendously in the past, so I think they deserve it.

But I'll probably be drinking and stuffing my face while I do it, so it doesn't really count as work, right?
  • HypntickHypntick Member Posts: 1,451 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Going to have some food with the wife, crack open a bottle of wine, and watch some movies together. Can go back to studying tomorrow. :D
    WGU BS:IT Completed June 30th 2012.
    WGU MS:ISA Completed October 30th 2013.
  • zxbanezxbane Member Posts: 740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    No study today, enjoying time with family and friends, food and drinks. Hope everyone has a good holiday!
  • JasminLandryJasminLandry Member Posts: 601 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Happy Thanksgiving American friends :D For me in Canada, it's just a regular day at work!
    Happy Thanksgiving American friends :D For me in Canada, it's just a regular day at work!

Crazy hockey lovers, eat some turkey!
    .ιlι..ιlι.
    CISCO
    "A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a Danish" - Ty Webb
    Reading:NX-OS and Cisco Nexus Switching: Next-Generation Data Center Architectures
  • jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I'll be studying languages today and doing homework. I wanna finish up a class at WGU by next week.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    I'll probably be studying while my mom cooks and my lady is socializing. I find studying fun though so I'm weird.
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
  • FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Yeah getting in some early morning studies before I pass out from turkey :)
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
    same thing here, no turkey for me, but I filled my belly with some fish :p
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I had too much wine last night I may read for 15 minutes late this afternoon but that will be it.
  • --chris----chris-- Member Posts: 1,518 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Stayed up way too late grabbing "black Friday" deals, I could study but the quality would be poor. Just family, food and football today.
    LarryDaMan wrote: »
    Football.

Rep'd...
    .ιlι..ιlι.
    CISCO