Options

Need a favor. I need someone to mock interview me for a network engineer position

shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
I'm working on a project, and to get an idea of interviewing, I would like someone to interview me for a non VOIP network engineer position. Looking to get this done in the next 2 weeks. I can send a copy of my resume to you and we can set a date and time. Hopefully this is someone with recent interviewing experience.

Thanks
Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related

Comments

• Options
    down77down77 Member Posts: 1,009
    Send me a PM and I can see about helping you out. We just finished a round of interviews for a DC/RS/SEC Professional Services Engineer and I can ask you some of the same questions if you'd like.
    CCIE Sec: Starting Nov 11
  • Options
    JackaceJackace Member Posts: 335
    I would love to see some of those questions as well.
  • Options
    -hype-hype Member Posts: 165
    Can you guys share these questions with the rest of us??
    WGU BS IT:Network Administration
    Started: 10-1-13
    Completed: 9-21-14
    Transferred: 67 CU Completed: 54 CU
  • Options
    DoyenDoyen Member Posts: 397 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That is actually a nice thing of you to do down77, +rep icon_thumright.gif The whole suggestion of mock interviews is an interesting concept that can help out a lot of perspective IT advancing their careers. Being mocked interviewed by someone in that field may take the tension away from when you are actually sitting for you real interview and also will you to prepare better for questions in that field.
    Goals for 2016: [] VCP 5.5: ICM (recertifying) , [ ] VMware VCA-NV, [ ] 640-911 DCICN, [ ] 640-916 DCICT, [ ] CCNA: Data Center, [ ] CISSP (Associate), [ ] 300-101 ROUTE, [ ] 300-115 SWITCH, [ ] 300-135 TSHOOT, [ ] CCNP: Route & Switch, [ ] CEHv8, [ ] LX0-103, [ ] LX0-104
    Future Goals: WGU MSISA or Capital Technology Univerisity MSCIS Degree Program
    Click here to connect with me on LinkedIn! Just mention your are from Techexams.net.
  • Options
    praminpramin Member Posts: 138 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I would be interested in seeing the questions that were asked for the mock interview.