Options

Nice Amazon Cyber Monday Deal - 02-Dec-2013 Only

ShdwmageShdwmage Member Posts: 374
Ok, I'm not certain if this is against the rules or not, but I came across a nice Cyber Monday deal I thought I would pass along. It's helping me pick up a book I may not have otherwise been able to afford.

Amazon is offering 30% off of any 1 book today.
To use this promotion, you must enter "BOOKDEAL" at checkout under the "Gift cards & promotional codes" section to receive 30% off any ONE (1) book, with a maximum discount of $10 off. The offer will only apply to the highest priced book in your order.
Amazon.com: Terms & Conditions

Terms & Conditions

▪ To use this promotion, you must enter "BOOKDEAL" at checkout under the "Gift cards & promotional codes" section to receive 30% off any ONE (1) book, with a maximum discount of $10 off. The offer will only apply to the highest priced book in your order.
▪ This offer is only valid on print books. Excludes Kindle eBooks and Audible Audiobooks.
▪ The promotion is valid for a limited time only, from November 27, 2013 at 9pm PST to December 2, 2013 at 11:59pm PST. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time.
▪ Offer only applies to products sold and shipped by Amazon.com.
▪ Limit one promotional code per customer and account.
▪ The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10.
▪ Offer good while supplies last.
▪ Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
▪ The offer discount will be allocated to the highest priced book in your order.
▪ If any of the products or content related to this promotion are returned, the value of the offer will be subtracted from your return credit.
▪ This promotion may not be combined with other offers, including promotional certificates.
▪ Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
▪ If you violate any of the Terms & Conditions, the promotion will be invalid.
▪ Void where prohibited.
▪ Shipping charges may apply to discounted and free promotional items.
▪ Offer does not apply to Amazon Gift Cards.
--
“Hey! Listen!” ~ Navi
2013: [x] MCTS 70-680
2014: [x] 22-801 [x] 22-802 [x] CIW Web Foundation Associate
2015 Goals: [] 70-410

Comments

• Options
    Looks like Barnes and Noble has one for 25% off any item as well with the code CMONDAY25

This coupon can be redeemed online at BN.com and is valid once per customer, per billing address.

This coupon is valid at BN.com from December 2, 2013 at 12:01am to December 3, 2013 at 2:59am Eastern Time.

The 25% discount will be applied to the most expensive eligible item in the order - not the entire purchase - and will be deducted after all other eligible discounts, including (if applicable) the standard Member discount, are applied.

Additional Rules Governing Use of this Coupon: This coupon is (i) not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents (including Gift Cards and eGift Cards); (ii) not valid on past purchases; (iii) not eligible for purchases of the following products and services: Barnes & Noble Memberships, Gift Cards, eGift Cards, gift-wrapping, textbooks, digital content (including but not limited to NOOK Books(TM), NOOK Magazines(TM), and NOOK Periodicals), NOOK(R) devices, NOOK Accessories that are already discounted, other hardware and electronics, software, products available for pre-order, products from the Rosetta Stone Series, or products marked as not eligible for "coupons or promotional discounts," (iv) not valid on purchases made from third parties accessible from the BN.COM website (e.g., used books, etc.); (v) not valid on applicable sales tax or shipping or handling expenses; (vi) may not be combined with any other coupon or promotional discount; and (vii) may not be combined with the Educator program discount. This coupon is not valid at Barnes & Noble retail bookstores or Barnes & Noble College Bookstores. Void where prohibited by law.

This offer is subject to change or discontinuation without notice; we will, however, honor properly placed orders with valid methods of payment with sufficient funds placed prior to such change or discontinuation. Barnes & Noble is not responsible for typographical or pictorial errors.
    --
    “Hey! Listen!” ~ Navi
  • Options
    the_Grinchthe_Grinch Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Bah! Wish I would have read this earlier, I brought a book today!
    WIP:
    PHP
    Kotlin
    Intro to Discrete Math
    Programming Languages
    Work stuff
  • Options
    I apologize about not posting it sooner, I happened to catch the fine print when reading book reviews.
    --
    “Hey! Listen!” ~ Navi
  • Options
    sratakhinsratakhin Member Posts: 818
    Did anybody have success with this?

The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase.
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Yep. I just ordered The Ultimate Sniper by Major John Plaster. Per the rules, it maxed out at $10 off instead of 30%.
  • Options
    I used both of these promo codes today and they both worked.
    --
    “Hey! Listen!” ~ Navi
  • Options
    jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Got this promo code in my email recently and sat on it for a while.

Rang up a Sybex Linux+ Study Guide and after taxes and shipping, saved about $5 off the Amazon price. Still was $32...icon_cry.gif
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna