Passed 801

EngRobEngRob Member Posts: 247 ■■■□□□□□□□
Just passed 801 which also happens to be my first course @ WGU icon_lol.gif

I was starting to stress at the beginning, my first 10 questions were simulations and took about 25 minutes total so I was worried I would run out of time....{evil CompTIA}

Anyway, I didn't and despite my OCD going haywire at the low resolution of the exam computer (mainly during the simulations) I had plenty of time and ended up with 835/900.

Now on to 802 in 2-3 weeks.

Comments

• ShdwmageShdwmage Member Posts: 374
    God Job!
    --
    “Hey! Listen!” ~ Navi
    2013: [x] MCTS 70-680
    2014: [x] 22-801 [x] 22-802 [x] CIW Web Foundation Associate
    2015 Goals: [] 70-410
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass icon_thumright.gif
  • shyguyITshyguyIT Member Posts: 380
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif
    2017 Goals:
    Route[X], Switch [], TSHOOT[]
  • samurai86samurai86 Member Posts: 104 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
    Bachelor's of Applied Science in Technology Management - Information Security Assurance (St. Petersburg College)
    Masters of Science in Digital Forensics (University of Central Florida)
  • Matus1976Matus1976 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I'm scheduled for end of next week. Question, on the performance based questions could you access /? on the command line tools? Watching CompTIA's sample video had me wondering.
  • Snow.brosSnow.bros Member Posts: 832 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nice score, congratulations on the pass and all the best for your next exam!!!

Keep it up.icon_thumright.gif
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • EngRobEngRob Member Posts: 247 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks all :)
    Matus1976 wrote: »
    Congrats! I'm scheduled for end of next week. Question, on the performance based questions could you access /? on the command line tools? Watching CompTIA's sample video had me wondering.

Not to give too much from the NDA but I didn't have any command line sims. Maybe they are saved for 802?
  • rich1234567rich1234567 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • EngRobEngRob Member Posts: 247 ■■■□□□□□□□
    802 completed today with 834/900 - almost the same score :)
  • maddemmaddem Member Posts: 117 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on finishing A+!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63