Sec+ passed

gadav478gadav478 Member Posts: 374 ■■■□□□□□□□
Got a 858. I was very nervous but I guess it all worked out. All of my practical questions were at the beginning. I had to reset one of the questions in order to see the answer choices so I can confirm the bug everyone else is talking about in the forums. Used Darril's book and a Sybex book just for the flashcards and practice test on the CD. Study well and you'll pass. On to CCNA: Security after a break.

Keep pushing!
Goals for 2015: CCNP

Comments

• Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif

Good luck on CCNA: Security
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • samurai86samurai86 Member Posts: 104 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
    Bachelor's of Applied Science in Technology Management - Information Security Assurance (St. Petersburg College)
    Masters of Science in Digital Forensics (University of Central Florida)
  • blemoine-ablemoine-a Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass nice score!!
  • FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • TechGuy215TechGuy215 Member Posts: 404 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats, and good luck with your future studies! icon_cheers.gif
    * Currently pursuing: PhD: Information Security and Information Assurance
    * Certifications: CISSP, CEH, CHFI, CCNA:Sec, CCNA:R&S, CWNA, ITILv3, VCA-DCV, LPIC-1, A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, Project+, and many more...
    * Degrees: MSc: Cybersecurity and Information Assurance; BSc: Information Technology - Security; AAS: IT Network Systems Administration
  • DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
    Congrats on the pass - glad to hear the book helped.. Good luck with the CCNA: Security.
  • colemiccolemic Member Posts: 1,569 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats, and keep on pushing - set a firm date to start your next round of studying, it can be very easy to push it back later and later.
    Working on: staying alive and staying employed
  • blemoine-ablemoine-a Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass great score!!
  • ShdwmageShdwmage Member Posts: 374
    Grats on the pass
    --
    “Hey! Listen!” ~ Navi
    2013: [x] MCTS 70-680
    2014: [x] 22-801 [x] 22-802 [x] CIW Web Foundation Associate
    2015 Goals: [] 70-410
  • gadav478gadav478 Member Posts: 374 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks everyone. I appreciate the support and kind words.

I think I'm going to hold off on getting the CCNA: Security and start at WGU to knock off this Bachelor's Degree.
    It's been haunting me for a while, I'm two classes away from an AA but the Comp Sci program at my CC was cancelled a few years back and I wasn't grandfathered in. WGU it is.
    Goals for 2015: CCNP
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass icon_thumright.gif