Passed MPLS - Got CCIP - Thanks keenon!

mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
Passed MPLS drunken_smilie.gif Got CCIP drunken_smilie.gif

Thanks again keenon for all the great CCIP posts (that also helped with the CCIE written exam)!!!! icon_thumright.gif If I ever work for a Service Provider or get the CCIE SP it's going to be your fault! drunken_smilie.gif

drunken_smilie.gifdrunken_smilie.gifdrunken_smilie.gifdrunken_smilie.gifdrunken_smilie.gif
drunken_smilie.gifdrunken_smilie.gifdrunken_smilie.gifdrunken_smilie.gifdrunken_smilie.gifdrunken_smilie.gifdrunken_smilie.gifdrunken_smilie.gif
drunken_smilie.gifdrunken_smilie.gifdrunken_smilie.gifdrunken_smilie.gifdrunken_smilie.gifdrunken_smilie.gifdrunken_smilie.gifdrunken_smilie.gif
(that's the number of "Celebration Guinness" that's backlogged in the refridgerator. I will not take another certification exam -- CCVP -- until at least 1/2 of it is gone!! Plus I am going to implement a tough individual exam passing celebration policy to deal with the rest!!)
:mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!

Comments

• sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Great job Mike. I had no doubts you would nail it.
    icon_cool.gif:)
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • HumperHumper Member Posts: 647
    holy sh!t mike..you are incredible!

Congratulations on the cert, and the list of certs you have lol icon_eek.gif You are my role model , lol....But the question is do you have a wife and kids? Where do you find the time !

Congratulations again!!!!!
    Now working full time!
  • TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Big congrats to ya Mike! bowing.gif
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • evanderburgevanderburg Member Posts: 229 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good job Mike. Nice one to finish up. You have quite a few Cisco certs. Good luck on your CCIEs too.
    "You can never know everything and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyway. " - Lan, Winter's Heart by Robert Jordan
  • keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    icon_thumright.gificon_thumright.gificon_thumright.gificon_thumright.gificon_thumright.gificon_thumright.gificon_thumright.gif

i'm glad i could help.. i will be asking you some questions icon_wink.gif
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons