Options

curious... when does the next series come out?

ReaptReapt Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I just found out the 800 series of the A+ expires January 31, 2014. I wanted to get certified but this is way to early for me to be able to start studying for both and pass them in that short time frame. Does anyone know when the 900 series is gonna be released? Is there study material for it yet?

Comments

• Options
    sup_itsup_it Registered Users Posts: 3 ■■□□□□□□□□
    where did you find the expiration date for the 800 series?? link please

I'm currently studying for the A+ 800 series and was curious when are they going to pop in Windows 8... I guess this is going to motivate me to take the exam sometime in January.
  • Options
    ReaptReapt Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Honestly? I Don't remember now. I Found it on the website somewhere? Maybe I am mistaken? I wonder if someone on here can clarify. I know i saw something about it!
  • Options
    techwizardtechwizard Member Posts: 162 ■■■□□□□□□□
    the 700 series was retired Aug 31, 2013. It is highly unlikely the 800 series retires Jan 2014.
    "Never give up" ~ Winston Churchill
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    It expires when CompTIA makes the announcement.

Have not read anything myself. However, when you want to post such type of questions, be ready to include your source.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?