SO practice exams

MoodiMoodi Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello ,
i ll be appearing for SO exam probably by next week ,could some 1 refer me to some practice exams?

I have already solved 2 practice exams given by my training provider ,but i think that the real exam will be significantly harder.

Moodi

Comments

• Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Hi Moodi

Only training organisations are allowed to distribute the sample exams for the ITIL Intermediate courses. At the moment there are only 2 available for SO, so any others you find or are directed to online will be retired or from the old syllabus.

If you ask your training provider, they can give you access to the sample exams for the OSA capability course to use for practice. This syllabus covers the same processes but from a different perspective, so will be good practice. We give them to all of our SO candidates as standard.

Your real exam uses questions from the same bank as the sample exams so it should be of a similar level of difficulty, but it always feels more challenging on the day :)

Good luck!

Claire
  • MoodiMoodi Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank u Claire , i have sent an email to my training provider requesting OSA practice tests ,i hope they ll agree.
    I am not sure if the practice questions are from the same bank as real exam ,some ppl were extremely surprised by the exam ,take a look here,
    Passed ITIL Service Operation Exam | LinkedIn
    Hi Moodi

I know that sometimes delegate feedback is that sample questions are harder/easier than the real exam, but from my work on exam panels and with the accreditor I can assure you the questions are from the same bank.

Paying close attention to your exam technique now as you revise will be of great benefit in the real exam. Good luck!

Claire
  • MoodiMoodi Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks Claire, my training provider sent the following reply after requesting the OSA exam samples:

"OSA and SO are looking for evidence of different skills, not just knowledge so the exams will not help"
    Hi Moodi

That's a shame - I know our delegates find them useful but every training provider is different.

Claire
  • CampanitaCRCampanitaCR Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello Moodi,

How Was SO examination? I going to do this exam in 2 days exactly, some advice for me?
  • magienmagien Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi! I am also taking ITIL SO exam soon, any help you can provide?