Options

Practice Exams

Fulcrum45Fulcrum45 Member Posts: 621 ■■■■■□□□□□
I've worked in IT for about 4 years now and I was convinced that I would be ready to take the Network+ exam with no issues. I scheduled it and only then did I do my homework and realize that all my study materials were outdated- doh! I bought some more up to date stuff but after taking some practice exams (Official Comptia Practice Exam book) I'm feeling woefully unprepared. I've since pushed my exam back to Jan 27th, 2014. I've taken the practice exam on this site and on additional sites and scored a 78, 82 and 94% respectively but this book really has me questioning my progress. Has anyone who has taken the actual exam tell me how it stacks up the practice exams they studied with?

Comments

• Options
    Theegg911Theegg911 Member Posts: 124
    I took it on the 4th and only used professor messer's videos. Which are free. 793/900. 3 yrs of helpdesk experience. It felt pretty easy after watching the videos and brushing up on the latest exam objectives. I took the practice test that CompTIA has on Their website. If you go to the Net+ section, they have practice questions.
    Next Goal: Office 365 70-346 (Scheduled for 9/25)
  • Options
    Interesting. I did the practice exam on CompTIA's site and had no real difficulty with it. It's very possible I'm just psyching myself up into thinking its way more difficult than it really is.
  • Options
    Theegg911Theegg911 Member Posts: 124
    Yea. You gotta remember it is CompTIA and the questions are gonna be straightforward. Either you know it or you don't. Don't think CCNA level. Think a step above A+ level :P
    Next Goal: Office 365 70-346 (Scheduled for 9/25)
  • Options
    Appreciate the info good sir!