Passed Today

Gabe7055Gabe7055 Member Posts: 158
Pretty happy about this one so I felt like I had to tell somebody.

The test wasn't really what I would call hard but it's not a walk in the park. Lots of mutli answer, multiple choice questions and not just select the best two but sometime select the best three and four.

I used the Exam Cram 2 book to study from.

Comments

• RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good stuff dude :)
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • supertechCETmasupertechCETma Member Posts: 377
    Welcome to the club, Gabe! icon_cool.gif
    Electronic Technicians Association-International www.eta-i.org
    The Fiber Optic Association www.thefoa.org
    Home Acoustics Alliance® http://www.homeacoustics.net/
    Imaging Science Foundation http://www.imagingscience.com/
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • johnnyg5646johnnyg5646 Member Posts: 173
    good job! :D
    BS - Computer Science
    MS - Computer Information Systems

thanks
  • Gabe7055Gabe7055 Member Posts: 158
    congrats dude. If I study form xxx"****"xxx or transenders is it enough for to pass the exams.

thanks

any kind of **** = no. Study hard using legit tools and have some experience in server configuration and you will be fine.
  • jpeezy55jpeezy55 Member Posts: 255
    congrats dude. If I study form xxx"****"xxx or transenders is it enough for to pass the exams.

thanks

Well, what if the guy or gal who created the **** was a MORON! Are you really going to risk your certs on what someone else stole by trying to memorize it? Do it the old fashioned way and learn it honestly...Transcender would work just fine, but **** the ****! Cheaters never win. icon_wink.gif

(This Public Service Announcement was brought to you by someone who cares and actually studies honestly)
    Tech Support: "Ok, so your monitor is not working, the screen is blank, and no matter what you do it stays blank? Do you see that button on the bottom right hand side just below the screen? Press it. . . . Great, talk to you next time!"