Passed 70-293

808 icon_cheers.gif

Had 40 questions with 4 maybe 5 sims

Lots of PKI, NLB, RRAS and Security questions!! Studied hard for this exam and am very glad I took the advice of people on this forum to take it straight after 291!

Not sure what to go for now. I'm in no desperate rush to get MCSA so was thinking of 294 but then a lot of my clients at work use Exchange 2003 and would be good to get Certified on that... Hmmmmzzz! icon_confused.gif
Up Next : Not sure :o

Comments

• jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ dude..............sounds like 284 will be next for you......
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    Congrats! :D
    witty comment
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • K_amisiK_amisi Inactive Imported Users Posts: 131
    Congratulations on teh pass, you deserve it. Word of advice: despite the fact taht you are in no hurry to get MCSA. I would suggest you take a look at the 299, whilst the security stuff is still fresh in your mind.

The amount of overlap is tremendous..........ipsec,SUS,CAs securing RRAS, and alot of other stuff which you already know.

Goodluck in whatever you choose.
    It is essential that justice be done, and it is equally vital that justice not be confused with revenge, for the two are wholly different."
  • TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass. Best of luck on the next one!
  • geekiegeekie Member Posts: 391
    The amount of overlap is tremendous..........ipsec,SUS,CAs securing RRAS, and alot of other stuff which you already know.

Thanks for the advice on that. I'm gonna look in to it once my brain has had a reboot icon_lol.gif
  • frankj1247frankj1247 Member Posts: 111
    Congrats on the Pass!

I'm anxious to get this one out of the way quickly, I'm just waiting for the Sybex book to come in the mail. The MS Press book was pure torture to read, I couldn't even put it back on my shelf because it doesn't deserve the space.

I'm using the Transcender for 70-293, should this be enough? Any suggestions are much appreciated.

-Frank
  • jkstechjkstech Member Posts: 330
    good job
    get back to studying!!!
  • geekiegeekie Member Posts: 391
    I'm using the Transcender for 70-293, should this be enough? Any suggestions are much appreciated.

I decided to go for the MeasureUp 15 day online access for this exam and thought it was great. The questions seemed harder than the exam itself icon_eek.gif

I would def suggest some sort of lab. I use MS Virtual Server on my home machine and also have a lab at work.

Good luck!
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • solo79solo79 Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Way to go.... Good luck on your next one!
    Finally ALL Done!!!!!!! MCSE:Messaging - Task Complete
  • K_amisiK_amisi Inactive Imported Users Posts: 131
    :D i'm sure you'll like what you see.
    It is essential that justice be done, and it is equally vital that justice not be confused with revenge, for the two are wholly different."