One week til d-day.... studying like there is tomorrow

13»

Comments

• routergodsroutergods Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    About to board my flight... amazingly my score report came in 8 minutes after Cisco responded to my ticket.

Fail
  • silver145silver145 Member Posts: 265 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Unlucky buddy BUT less typing back on the revision wagon and get it rebooked :)
  • reaper81reaper81 Member Posts: 631
    routergods wrote: »
    About to board my flight... amazingly my score report came in 8 minutes after Cisco responded to my ticket.

Fail

Sorry to hear that. Third time will be the charm.
    Daniel Dib
    CCIE #37149
  • instant000instant000 Member Posts: 1,745
    routergods wrote: »

Fail

Hrm. I had a similar experience with Cisco a couple years back. I asked them what was taking so long to respond to my app. A few minutes later, I get the rejection email.

Thanks Career Point!

To those who may not get the reference on Career Point:
    Wikipedia wrote:
    Career Point College is a for-profit college near San Antonio, Texas in the United States. Many local residents know of the college due to its numerous television commercials which frequently employ the phrase "Thanks Career Point!"
    Currently Working: CCIE R&S
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lewislampkin (Please connect: Just say you're from TechExams.Net!)
  • thadizzythadizzy Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The waiting really sucks. I had to wait for almost a full week until I got my Wireless lab scored. Somebody else did the same lab the very same day but at a different location and got his graded just a few hours afterwards. The wireless lab is manually scored while the R&S is initially rated with automated scripts. If a task is easily verifiable via scripts and you nailed the task they will probably not bother to look at it manually.