Options

70-410 cbt nuggets

chickenlicken09chickenlicken09 Member Posts: 537 ■■■■□□□□□□
for anyone that has sat the exam and passed, did you use cbt nuggets and did you find them any good?
i know cbt alone is not enough but it you were to guess, how much more extra detail do the books go into?
Is there alot in it?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    krjaykrjay Member Posts: 290
    I've heard that the CBT nuggets combined with the resources documented in the '70-410 Resources' sticky are enough to pass the exam
    2014 Certification Goals: 70-410 [ ] CCNA:S [ ] Linux+ [ ]
  • Options
    MSSoftieMSSoftie Member Posts: 190 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I like the videos (either Pluralsight or CBT) to help me get a higher level understanding. I find personally that if I watch the video first, it makes more sense to me and I get a deeper understanding when I read it elsewhere. ymmv
  • Options
    sbhawksbhawk Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    MSSoftie wrote: »
    I like the videos (either Pluralsight or CBT) to help me get a higher level understanding. I find personally that if I watch the video first, it makes more sense to me and I get a deeper understanding when I read it elsewhere. ymmv

I agree with this. Also it would be a great idea to build your test environment twice. Once following CBT nuggets then another reading the book or the resources. That'll be sure to give you a handle on it.
  • Options
    FlemethFlemeth Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Not completely on topic but i was wondering if any of you that passed 70-410 knows any kind of free resource mock exam where the questions are comparable at difficulty ? I m one of those people that needs feedback after learning 1/4 of the books/other resources i posses . It helps me motivated even if i fail , it s important for me to know my current level.