Passed The Net+

lakerlover80lakerlover80 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Greetings my Technology Brethren...

I passed the Net+ this afternoon. This was by far the hardest certification test I have taken to date. But I am very proud of myself.

The exam started off with seven Performance Based Questions. I spent a lot of time on these. By the time I got to the regular questions I only had around 50 minutes for 82 questions. So I locked in and got rolling. I finished the exam and had time for review.

Gonna start studying tonight for Security+. The grind doesn't stop baby!!!

May The Force Be With You!

Comments

• linuxloverlinuxlover Banned Posts: 228
    Congratulations!
  • deep_logicdeep_logic Member Posts: 25 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Theegg911Theegg911 Member Posts: 124
    Congrats. I also just recently passed this exam with the first 7 being performance based questions. Must be the new "in" thing for this exam. Good luck on the Security+!!!
    Next Goal: Office 365 70-346 (Scheduled for 9/25)
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • LittleBITLittleBIT Member Posts: 320 ■■■■□□□□□□
    If you passed Net+, Sec+ is a piece of cake. Use Darril Gibson's book, I studied one week inlcuding reading book over once and passed. There is actually some overlap, so it'll be good for you.

I passed Sec+ first, then Net+, so there is tons of overlap regarding network security type questions.

Good luck on your Sec+!
    Kindly doing the needful
  • SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations!
    Good Luck on Security+
  • DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
    Congratulations on the pass. Great first post.

Good luck with the Security+ exam.
  • FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • CertinatorCertinator Member Posts: 43 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I will be taking mine sometime next month so I can look out for those PBQs in the beginning. Thanks for the heads up!
  • jamarchitectjamarchitect Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • jaywalkerjaywalker Member Posts: 90 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! What was your score if you don't mind sharing? I'm taking my N+ exam in Jan :D
    Goals for 2015: ICND1 [], ICND2 []

..........:cheers:
    A winner is you
  • Corndork2Corndork2 Member Posts: 266
    Congrats!
    Brocade: BAIS, BACNS, BAEFS Cisco: CCENT, CCNA R&S CWNP: CWTS Juniper: JNCIA-JUNOS
    CompTIA: A+ (2009), Network+ (2009), A+ CE, Network+ CE, Security+ CE, CDIA+
    Mikrotik: MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCTCE VMware: VCA-DV Rackspace: CloudU
  • chipcreepchipcreep Member Posts: 52 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congratulations! I need to start studying for this again.
  • Swift6Swift6 Member Posts: 268 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! You now join the club. All the best with Sec+
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass icon_thumright.gif