Options

Heya!!

ubergeekubergeek Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
Whew.. it's been quite a while since I last posted in here.. Had a very hectic schedule since I only have 4 months for the lab exam. icon_eek.gif

Anyway, just dropping by.. Will let you know what happens on my first attempt icon_exclaim.gif
Thank you for calling Cisco Technical Assistance Center.. This is Edward how may I help you?

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Hey, nice to see you return, welcome back. I believe you are the third here to actively prepare for the lab exam. Mike and DarkWeaver are the other two. Good luck to you all!
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    ubergeek wrote:
    Anyway, just dropping by.. Will let you know what happens on my first attempt icon_exclaim.gif
    Still September? Or have you moved it up? :D

With the announcement of the Sec lab changes effective Jan 2, 2007, I'm taking this weekend to re-think my plans. It still makes sense to do the R&S Lab first if I'm targeting the V1 version of the Sec Lab (old version).... but 2 first attempts in 7 months (minus holidays) is crazy.
    Webmaster wrote:
    I believe you are the third here to actively prepare for the lab exam. Mike and DarkWeaver are the other two. Good luck to you all!
    Don't forget darkuser! or did you combine darkuser with Darby -- DarkWeaver? icon_lol.gif

And maybe someday Kenny will catch up on his sleep and return for his next attempt.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    icon_lol.gif I guess I acutally did merge them into one appliance.

And sure enough Kenny will be back and prepare for the lab again too.
  • Options
    DW [banned]DW [banned] Inactive Imported Users Posts: 240
    I'm not darkuser.

:)
  • Options
    icon_lol.gif I know, no mistaken identity, I forgot all about darkuser. Well, not 'all', as I obviously showed above, I remembered the 'dark' part. ;)
  • Options
    DW [banned]DW [banned] Inactive Imported Users Posts: 240
    No applicable.
  • Options
    darkuserdarkuser Member Posts: 620 ■■■□□□□□□□
    sniff
    get busy and everyone forgets you .....

i took a week off to work on lab prep and end up working ...... icon_evil.gif
    rm -rf /