Failed MALC exam

MoodiMoodi Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello,
I just failed the MALC exam last night with a score of 23 ,i am shocked at the level of difficulty i faced on the exam comparing it with practice exams ,the real exam was MUCH MUCH harder.

i scored very well in ALL intermediate exams but this one seems to be very different,i also scored very well in MALC practice exams , any body has good recommendations for the retake?

Comments

• Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Hi Moodi,
    My recommendation would be to get as much support as possible from your training organisation. After the exam they should have received a report that shows which syllabus areas you scored poorly in, and they can guide your studies.
    Also, if you haven’t done the recommended reading in the ITIL core volumes then that is always beneficial.
    Good luck!
    Claire

• MoodiMoodi Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thank you claire, i already got that report and i know which areas i need to strengthen ,but i dont know what went wrong in the exam ,i also got in touch with my instructor and she is helpful but she cant be specific about what exactly i need to strengthen...
  • MoodiMoodi Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i finally passed the ITIL MALC exam after several attempts (failed twice on 34 needing ONLY 1 mark to pass) but my persistence beat the BAD LUCK!
    after all ,no matter what happened i am now officially ITIL EXPERT!
    it feels GOOD! :)
  • Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congratulations Moodi, I'm so happy your hard work paid off!