801 and 802 scheduled

earonw49earonw49 Member Posts: 190 ■■■□□□□□□□
Good morning/evening all!

Just wanted to let yall know that I'll be taking my 801 on the 2nd of Jan and my 802 the 3rd of Jan. Would love wishes of luck and such!

Thank you all for the overall support. I will keep updates on my progress here in this thread.
WGU B.S. IT - Progress: Feb 2015 - End Date Jan 2018
WGU M.S Cyber Security & Assurance - Progress: March 2019 - End Date June 2019

Comments

• LittleBITLittleBIT Member Posts: 320 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Earonw,

Good luck and bring us back a winner.

Go in with a positive attitude, you already know the material, don't overthink questions, A+ is a piece of cake. And remember, just keep your eye on the prize and don't worry about your score or else you WILL mess up and fail.

Bring TE back a winner! Look forward to seeing your 'A+' next to your Certifications list :)
    Kindly doing the needful
  • RuminusRuminus Member Posts: 56 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Earonw;

Good luck, though you'll hardly need it. :D You've got this!
    WGU Classes Finished: GAC1, WFV1, UBC1, EUP1, EUC1, TCP1, COV1, CJC1, CUV1, CQV1, IWT1, TPV1, CTV1, C173, C185, ABV1, C179, C697, C698
    Program (BSIT-NA) completion: 80%
  • Linda29gbLinda29gb Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good Luck Earonw!!
  • earonw49earonw49 Member Posts: 190 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks All! Passed my 801 and going to take my 802 tomorrow afternoon!

Wish me luck!

Any tips for this particular exam?
    If you passed 801, 802 is ez. It covers mobile stuff, real common sense items. You will do fine. One more test bud and your A+ certified. Good luck, bring TE back a winner. Remember, go in with confidence.
    Kindly doing the needful
  • coralreefguycoralreefguy Member Posts: 98 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I found the 802 to be *slightly* harder than the 802, but essentially on the same level. Most people find that the 802 is actually easier than the 801. Like LittleBIT above me stated, you'll do fine. Good luck!
    System Administrator / DevOps guy

2015 passed: CCNA R/S, CCNA Sec, Project+, VCP5-DCV
    2016 goals: MCSE Server 2012; continue to use/learn more Chef w/Ruby and Powershell on Azure
    Hey everyone! Just wanted to let yall know that I also passed the 802! It was most definitely "easier" to me, which wasn't a surprise because the vast majority of it was troubleshooting inclined.

Anyways, thanks for the support! I am now officially A+ Certified!

Cracking open my Network+ study book as we speak...letssss goooooo!
    Congrats! Piece of cake right? By now you should have gotten that A+ Certificate.

Hit the books hard, study, and you'll have that Net+ under your belt in no time! Get em!
    Kindly doing the needful
  • Snow.brosSnow.bros Member Posts: 832 ■■■■□□□□□□
    earonw49 wrote: »
    Hey everyone! Just wanted to let yall know that I also passed the 802! It was most definitely "easier" to me, which wasn't a surprise because the vast majority of it was troubleshooting inclined.

Congratulations on the pass!!!

Good luck on your Net+ studies icon_wink.gif
  • Snow.brosSnow.bros Member Posts: 832 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I found the 802 to be *slightly* harder than the 802

I think you meant 801 icon_surprised.gif
  • amigo23amigo23 Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    earonw49 wrote: »

How long did it take you to study for both exams?

thank you and congrats!!icon_thumright.gif
    amigo23 wrote: »
    How long did it take you to study for both exams?

thank you and congrats!!icon_thumright.gif

Thank you very much!

It took me about a few weeks of on and off studying. I really buckled down and read a chapter a day in the A+ Cram Exam the last two weeks of studying as well as studying the A+ Exam Cram practice questions. It really was easy to pass both exams, I rushed the first one (801) and got over an 800 and the second one (802) was more easy to me.