1 day to go!!!

slkslk Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
i studied hard as hell and passed my core exams!! now after a few weeks break i have the os exams!!! only havin 4 days(since im lazy as hell to study) i decided to get serious!! assuming that im doomed, i do a few a practice test and i find the questions kind of easy!! i actually find it a lil easier than the core!!(and im a couch patato with no workin experience in the tech world or even much experience in pc's!!!)!!! but every one tells me that this exam is suppose to be harder than the core!! i know im being a lil over confident for this exam so i just want to know if there is any topic that shud be looked at with more intention than others? is networking a large part of exam?? wat topics consist most of this exam??? please reply!! got 1 day to go!!! i have to know!!!

Comments

• eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    Take a look through the A+ forum. And look for the A+ objectives on the Comptia website.
    witty comment
  • jpeezy55jpeezy55 Member Posts: 255
    I thought that OS was easier...but it all depends on the person. Overall, I thought A+ was an easy exam but I have also been fooling with computers since around 1981 (Bought a Commodore VIC-20 back then!!!) icon_cool.gif

You'll hear different stories and such, but like I said, it all depends on the person.

Good Luck! :D
    Tech Support: "Ok, so your monitor is not working, the screen is blank, and no matter what you do it stays blank? Do you see that button on the bottom right hand side just below the screen? Press it. . . . Great, talk to you next time!"
  • silverboi2006silverboi2006 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Lol..I too am taking the test tomorrow and am a couch potato...wish you luck..but i heard it wasnt that hard..
  • slkslk Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    lol wel i decided to postpone the test till friday since i found i didnt know plenty stuff!!! good luck though!!!
  • slkslk Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hell yes i passed!!! only got 584 though, but for someone to study only 4 days with no IT experience, and pass really is a miracle!!! thank u GOD!!!!
  • Non-Profit TechieNon-Profit Techie Member Posts: 418 ■■□□□□□□□□