• ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    thanks for posting that.
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • jacev1jacev1 Member Posts: 107
    jkstech wrote:
    free preplogic mega guides, don't know for how long, i just got

mine downloaded

DL a few for myself too! ($240.00 value ... icon_cheers.gif )

Thanks jkstech ... :D
    Wars not make one great. Coffee makes one Great!
    - Master Yoda
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    I can't get any of them. It says I need an account, but doesn't give me a way to sign up.......try again later..... icon_rolleyes.gif
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • jpeezy55jpeezy55 Member Posts: 255
    Awesome link!!! I only saved $120, but it was well worth it! I got the free ones for MCSE and Comptia.
    Ricka182 wrote:
    I can't get any of them. It says I need an account, but doesn't give me a way to sign up.......try again later..... icon_rolleyes.gif

Hey Ricka, there is a small link on the Checkout page after you select your first item, right above where it lists them, it will say "Your Cart" and below that is "Continue Checkout". Well, right below that in a gray bar (very small) is a link to sign up.

Good luck! :)
    Tech Support: "Ok, so your monitor is not working, the screen is blank, and no matter what you do it stays blank? Do you see that button on the bottom right hand side just below the screen? Press it. . . . Great, talk to you next time!"
  • namanama Member Posts: 187
  • jpeezy55jpeezy55 Member Posts: 255
    Yea, but I wasn't about to pay for something that is FREE!!! icon_lol.gif

Granted some of the MCSE Track was $1 and CCNA was also, but I'll worry about that later...
    Tech Support: "Ok, so your monitor is not working, the screen is blank, and no matter what you do it stays blank? Do you see that button on the bottom right hand side just below the screen? Press it. . . . Great, talk to you next time!"
  • jkstechjkstech Member Posts: 330
    no problem, i'm glad you all were able to get some, i got a few that i needed for upcomming tests, printed them out at work, i must say, from what i've seen so far, i like them, pretty good resource and FREE makes it even better :D
    get back to studying!!!
  • DarkboxerDarkboxer Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks op

Got a few of them downloaded and adding to study list. They look pretty good.
  • lightweightlightweight Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If anyone was able to download the ones for sec+ please PM me......
  • NeobornNeoborn Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If anyone was able to download the net+ linux+ mcse ones please pm me.
    "I know you think that I know I understand what you said, but I am not sure that what I understood is what you thought."
  • Non-Profit TechieNon-Profit Techie Member Posts: 418 ■■□□□□□□□□
    i have em but i forgot how to IM so you would have to IM me icon_eek.gif
  • mikey_bmikey_b Member Posts: 188
    Does anyone have the 70-291 guide?
    Mikey B.

Current: A+, N+, CST, CNST, MCSA 2003
    WIP: MCSE 2003
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Too late now, all are marked $14.40
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    sprkymrk wrote:
    Too late now, all are marked $14.40
    Yes, but those guides were priced for $25 just a few weeks ago.
  • nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    could anyone get in touch if they have the A+ OS, the network + and 70-270 XP ones please????????????????????????????
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    People, let's not turn this discussion thread into a series of requests for pirated copyrighted material. This is not a P2P file sharing network. All of the PrepLogic guides are still for sale, and will likely be offered at an extreme discount again one day soon.
  • billgbillg Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    They are not free. They are just on sale.
  • jkstechjkstech Member Posts: 330
    billg wrote:
    They are not free. They are just on sale.

they had some for free back in May when I started this post, it wasn't all of them, but they always have good promotions, just like the free server 2003 command guide they just had

i'm on the mailing list so I get the promos when they are available
    get back to studying!!!
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    jdmurray wrote:
    People, let's not turn this discussion thread into a series of requests for pirated copyrighted material. This is not a P2P file sharing network. All of the PrepLogic guides are still for sale, and will likely be offered at an extreme discount again one day soon.

bowing.gif

Please respect those sites (particularly our sponsors) who do periodically offer 'FREE" material. If they want you to sign up, then do so. If you miss the offer, then you'll be more proactive in the future to look for such bargins.

It's nice to share the information that the material is available, but if you didn't download it yourself, then don't steal it from someone who did. Honesty does pay! icon_wink.gif
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Vask3nVask3n Member Posts: 517
    I'm surprised this thread is still around, haha.

I remember getting the SEC+ guide while it was free, quite helpful.
    Working on MS-ISA at Western Governor's University