Options

What is required to be CCVP

HushangHushang Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
I read on cisco's site there are multiple test for CCVP, but if you certify in one test will u considered to be CCVP certified? thanks for your time.

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Hushang wrote:
    if you certify in one test will u considered to be CCVP certified?
    Huh? Where on the Cisco site did you read that?

You have to pass 5 exams to become a CCVP
    http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le3/le2/le37/le65/learning_certification_type_home.html
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    HushangHushang Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i was asking if u take one of them are u ccvp? or do u have to take all of them to be considered ccvp?
  • Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    From reading the site you have to pass all 5 exams plus be a valid CCNA in order to obtain CCVP.

Mike,

Just curious, do you have to take 2 exams for the 642-432 and 642-444? Or is that just 2 parts in 1 exam?

Thanks.
  • Options
    TeKniques wrote:
    Just curious, do you have to take 2 exams for the 642-432 and 642-444? Or is that just 2 parts in 1 exam?
    Those are just 1 exam each..... but the content of each exam is covered in 2 official Cisco Training Courses -- each.

I'm trying to figure out which suggested self-study books go with which exam.... :D
  • Options
    Hushang wrote:
    i was asking if u take one of them are u ccvp?
    No.
    Hushang wrote:
    or do u have to take all of them to be considered ccvp?
    Yes.
  • Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    mikej412 wrote:
    Those are just 1 exam each..... but the content of each exam is covered in 2 official Cisco Training Courses -- each.

I'm trying to figure out which suggested self-study books go with which exam.... :D

Thanks for the info mike. We do a lot of VoIP where I work and I would really like to explore the possibilities of CCVP. I do think that this sort of technology is going to keep growing and growing.

Good luck on the exams, unfortunately I'm not one that could recommend any good study material for the exams. icon_cry.gif