I CANT FIND A DATE, I DONT KNOW WHAT I"M DOING WRONG.

qazxswedcqazxswedc Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
icon_lol.gif
sacrifice=results=success=happiness

Comments

• OlajuwonOlajuwon Inactive Imported Users Posts: 356
    Do you look like your avatar? If so, then you know why you can't find a date... :P
    "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years"
  • moss12moss12 Banned Posts: 220 ■■□□□□□□□□
    LOL ROFL thats cold man
    Do you look like your avatar? If so then you now why you can't find a date...
  • eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    I CANT FIND A DATE, I DONT KNOW WHAT I"M DOING WRONG.
    You...exist.
    witty comment
  • Non-Profit TechieNon-Profit Techie Member Posts: 418 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • K_amisiK_amisi Inactive Imported Users Posts: 131
    icon_rolleyes.gif i'm surprised with your looks the ladies don't stand a chance
    It is essential that justice be done, and it is equally vital that justice not be confused with revenge, for the two are wholly different."
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    If you start wondering why you can't find a job, I can tell you it's probably the same reason you can't find a date. Some sunglasses and a wacko-jacko mouth cap would help... I think... it did for MJ ;)
  • jpeezy55jpeezy55 Member Posts: 255
    I'll bet you look real good around 2 AM and 12 Beers in...

I just don't see why you can't get a date...You look like a member of "Cheap Girls" (refer to the movie "The Money Pit" if you missed that one...)

Hmmm...
    Tech Support: "Ok, so your monitor is not working, the screen is blank, and no matter what you do it stays blank? Do you see that button on the bottom right hand side just below the screen? Press it. . . . Great, talk to you next time!"
  • Go BucksGo Bucks Member Posts: 152
    That looks like one of Conan O'Brien's "If They Mated" pictures. I sure hope you don't dilute the gene pool. :D
    "Me fail English? That's unpossible."
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    A guy walks into a grocery store and buys one frozen dinner, one bottle of coke, one candy bar, and a TV Guide. The cute girl at the register smiles and says to him "I bet you're single". The guy says, "You're right. How'd you guess?".
    She says "Because you're ugly".

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Well, try hanging out in bars. Living at home with your parents and sleeping as much as possible....girls like guys with that sort of motivation motivation ;)icon_scratch.gif NOT!!!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Here's a couple that said they would go on a date with you:

_38217193_fat300.jpg
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    I laugh at you, n00b!

noob23yc.jpg

icon_wink.gif
    witty comment