Need help to choose a track

mpjassalmpjassal Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
Im from Toronto....I have done my CCNA r/s and CCNP R/s....and now I was preparing for CCIE R/S and as soon as I pass my written exam now there is no seat available for v4 lab exam. so I need help from all the expert what else course from cisco or any other verdor I can take it so atleast I get a job...I means what I sould have to choose....like CCNP service provider or voice or data center......tnks

Comments

• gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Depends what job roles are in your area.

Depends on what you actually want to do?

Why not prepare for v5 of the IE lab? 90% of it is the same as v4 anyways.
  • mpjassalmpjassal Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    gorebrush wrote: »
    Depends what job roles are in your area.

Depends on what you actually want to do?

Why not prepare for v5 of the IE lab? 90% of it is the same as v4 anyways.

tnks for ur quick reply ....but in my area nobody starts training for v5 yet so that's why I wanna get another certification for that time if anything will help me to get the job
    Well if I were you I'd not worry about what anyone else is doing and just go for v5 :)

Then you'll be ahead of everyone else.
    Well if I were you I'd not worry about what anyone else is doing and just go for v5 :)

Then you'll be ahead of everyone else.

tnks buddy.....I hope r/s will brings my hopes true
  • Dieg0MDieg0M Member Posts: 861
    There's plenty of jobs in Toronto for CCNP's. If I were you, I would start working on my resume and my interviewing skills rather than looking to get a bunch of certifications.
    Follow my CCDE journey at www.routingnull0.com
    Well by all means if you like Security, do CCNP Security, or Voice, or whatever.

How many years experience have you got?
    Well by all means if you like Security, do CCNP Security, or Voice, or whatever.

How many years experience have you got?

but my question was that I don't wanna go for something which not in demand....I met few people with ccie r/s and they don't have job for last six months and few of them found in US
    Dieg0M wrote: »
    There's plenty of jobs in Toronto for CCNP's. If I were you, I would start working on my resume and my interviewing skills rather than looking to get a bunch of certifications.

may u r right my resume might not good somebody refer me resumesolution.ca for that.....may be it will help me