Options

70-640 exams to be retired?

kim92kim92 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
I’m aiming to take the 70-640 exam before the end of this month. I’m just wondering if anyone can give me pointers on how to prepare. Also, how true is it that this is about to b retired? I remember last year when I took 70-680 exam, I was nervous at the beginning, my hand was shaking and was terribly unsettled. It took me half an hour to settle and I found it hard to focus. I’d say I’m better when I’m configuring networks, doing labs, practicing MS Press book exercises, measureup, videos etc. I thought exam last year was not that hard but the result was miserable. I got 340/1000. This time in my preparation, I already built 2 Win 2008R2 servers and one client Windows 7 on virtualbox and do labs. Anymore suggestions are welcomed. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    ScrawnyRonnieScrawnyRonnie Member Posts: 112
    70-640 isn't retiring. There is no official date as to when that will happen so you have plenty of time.
    :lol:
  • Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Options
    pzeropzero Member Posts: 192
    kim92 wrote: »
    I remember last year when I took 70-680 exam, I was nervous at the beginning, my hand was shaking and was terribly unsettled. It took me half an hour to settle and I found it hard to focus.

I dont know of anyone who enjoys the exam process. What I find helps before I start the exam is to go to the bathroom and wash my face down with cold water then when I sit down before I even hit that start button is to just close my eyes and take in a few deep breaths until those nerves go away and the heart returns to normal. The nerves do get easier to handle the more exams you do. Take your time in answering the questions there is generally heaps of time to go over them.