What do you guys Prefer/Suggest

sina2011sina2011 Member Posts: 239 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi Guys,

So I'am considering to start my CCNP R&S soon what training videos would you prefer CBT or INE.

I had a look at the INE videos and its pretty dry but on the other hand cbt nuggets it keeps you awake and interested however im not sure if cbt will go in much depth compared to INE.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• kohr-ahkohr-ah Member Posts: 1,277
    I watched both.
    INE if you can live with how dull his tone of voice is (I mean he puts me to sleep but he is smart as he**) you will get a lot more information out of him than you will with CBT.

That being said, After reading the FLG and watching CBT I would say that would be more than enough as well. That is what most people I know did as a combination.
  • gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I used a combination of CBT, books and whatever equipment I had at the time. INE weren't around for me back then (2009-2010 :))
  • fredrikjjfredrikjj Member Posts: 879
    INE All Access Pass for $99/month can't be beat imo because you get access to their CCIE videos. Generally speaking, you need videos for the harder topics, and watching videos on the basics of EIGRP or whatever else CCNP videos contain is most likely a waste of time.
  • Danielh22185Danielh22185 Member Posts: 1,195 ■■■■□□□□□□
    CBT all the way for entry level videos. INE can be a bit dry but contains all the facts needed. I would suggest also attempting to lab right along with Jeremy as well.
    Currently Studying: IE Stuff...kinda...for now...
    My ultimate career goal: To climb to the top of the computer network industry food chain.
    "Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else." - Vince Lombardi