Options

17 Hours To Go...

HHHTheGameHHHTheGame Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
It's hard to be confident after failing it once. I took the exam two years ago and with the score I got and adjusting for the weighted scoring, probably missed it by 10 questions. I was SURE I passed. I've studied off and on over the last two years while gaining a TON of experience in my job. I picked up the studying pace to three hours a day, every day for the last three months. Now it's crunch time. My wife keeps asking me how confident I am. It's hard to be confident after thinking I passed last time only to miss it by so little! But, it's do or die time now. No turning back. 8:30am Saturday here I come! ;)

Comments

• Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,028 Admin
    You'll pass. There's probably no greater preparation for any exam than having already taken the exam. So much of the experience is already familiar to you and you'll do just fine.

But still, now you've made me nervous!!
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Good luck! You already taken the exam once, have 2 years additional experience, and study hard. Sounds like a success-formula to me.
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    GOOD LUCK - you can do it - we are all behind you.........
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Gosh... CISSP test time already? Time sure flys when you're studying for exams! icon_lol.gif

Good luck! icon_thumright.gif

As motiviation just think that after you pass this you can go back the fun CCSP!

And remember to relax! and breathe!
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    UGH! I'm killing myself here at work!!! I can get between 80-90% on the cccure.org quizes on all of the domains except for Security Architecture and Models. I CAN'T BREAK 50% on this domain!!!! Why am I forgetting all of this?!?!??!?!?

I need to go drink.......
  • Options
    keatronkeatron Member Posts: 1,213 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Relax and bring it home. You can do it. Just remember to make sure you read each question carefully so that you fully understand what's being asked.

We'll be waiting to hear the good news.
  • Options
    Relax! and review.

It will be over soon enough! icon_lol.gif

I still can't believe you waited 2 years for revenge! :D

Good Luck! (again)

And no drinking until the celebration!
  • Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good luck on your exam! Sounds like you have prepared well and just need some reassurance by passing :D

I look forward to reading about your experience! :D
  • Options
    and now the waiting game begins.......
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,028 Admin
    So how do you think you did?
  • Options
    Same as I felt last time! ;)

Actually a little better. I kept a tally of questions that I either had no idea or was unsure about and it was only 10% of the 225 graded questions.
  • Options
    So how does it work?

Do you start drinking now because you are happy to have taken the test (and to kill time until you get the results)?

Or do you wait to hear that you passed and then drink to celebrate?

Or both?

Oh -- and when do you expect the results? I guess this is a proctored fill in the oval kind of manual test?
  • Options
    Well, I got the e-mails this morning....

I PASSED!!

I am on such a high right now, I can't even explain it!

It's my daughter's birthday today as well, so this will be a day I'll never forget!

Thanks to everyone here for your support. I guess I'll have to start posting here more often. ;)
  • Options
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif

Maybe there's room on the cake to add "& CISSP" in small frosting letters!

How about a pass thread -- or maybe an updated subject! Having to scroll down to see if it was good news took waaaaaaay too much time.