Options

70-411 Fail but so close

SreealSreeal Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Just took my 70-411 yesterday and failed!!

There was no r2 material was in the exam yet, there was a lot of DNS powershell, nap, group policy (importing and exporting, link processing, and Direct Access) and domain management using the command prompt (nsutil and dsmain)

Oh and make sure you know a thing or two about file services!

I did really badly on nap, knew this would be my worst topic, disappointing when you come so close and one thing lets you down!

Comments

• Options
    wallpaper_01wallpaper_01 Member Posts: 226 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Same, before Xmas I failed with 683 :/

I've got mine again on Sat so hope I pass, I enjoy the content and messing about with Windows Server but was not a fan of the exam wording at all. Seemed like unnecessary bloat in the questions.
  • Options
    Theegg911Theegg911 Member Posts: 124
    Yup. That's how the questions are. 4 paragraphs and only one or two sentences out of it all is what you actually need.
    Next Goal: Office 365 70-346 (Scheduled for 9/25)
  • Options
    Theegg911Theegg911 Member Posts: 124
    Did you use CBT Nuggets? Personally, when I first took the 411. I failed and I only used the Training Guide book and MeasureUp practice tests. The second time around, I used CBT Nuggets and PluralSight videos and it doubled my score (From 400 to almost 800!). I would recommend taking a look at the videos if you have not already.
    Next Goal: Office 365 70-346 (Scheduled for 9/25)
  • Options
    wallpaper_01wallpaper_01 Member Posts: 226 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Theegg911 wrote: »
    Did you use CBT Nuggets? Personally, when I first took the 411. I failed and I only used the Training Guide book and MeasureUp practice tests. The second time around, I used CBT Nuggets and PluralSight videos and it doubled my score (From 400 to almost 800!). I would recommend taking a look at the videos if you have not already.

Also thanks, might try that for 411.
  • Options
    SreealSreeal Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Theegg911 wrote: »

I used CBT Nuggets, which is a brilliant introductions, but that James guy love to talk about stuff that's not relevant, no wonder the nuggets are so long for the 70-411 series.

Never used PluralSight, might have to check them out, thank