Passed!!!!

mistabrumley89mistabrumley89 Member Posts: 356 ■■■□□□□□□□
I was sweating bullets. Watched both the INE and CBT Nuggets, read the OCG, and LAB LAB LAB. Know your stuff as it goes with any other exam you study for.
Goals: WGU BS: IT-Sec (DONE) | CCIE Written: In Progress
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/charlesbrumley

Comments

• ande0255ande0255 Banned Posts: 1,178
    Congrats!! Were you the one that studied like 1-2 months total before the exam, due to an international flight? Wondering how much time was spent with the studies for ya if that is you, as my study progress is slowing down with how busy my work has been, and starting to feel the pressure onset as I am 2/3 the way through INE vids and yet to read OCG.

^All my test anxiety aside though, congrats big time!!!! :D
  • dpsmooth15dpsmooth15 Banned Posts: 155
    Great Job, just remember it is ok to sweat every now and then
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • mistabrumley89mistabrumley89 Member Posts: 356 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Yeah that's me. Since I was away from my family I spent all day after my 12 hour shift watching videos and reading. On shift was pretty much 12 hours of CUCM labbing. I got back and finished up watching my last few videos and read the last few chapters. Then I did a week of CME on my home lab. The last week was mostly going over notes and things I wasn't 100% sure on. I'd say 250-300 hours of studying. Thanks for the congrats.
    Goals: WGU BS: IT-Sec (DONE) | CCIE Written: In Progress
    LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/charlesbrumley
  • JeanMJeanM Member Posts: 1,117
    Congrats man!
    2015 goals - ccna voice / vmware vcp.
  • ande0255ande0255 Banned Posts: 1,178
    Yeah I am more the "data guy" on my team, but while going through the INE videos specifically on UCM call routing, I've been working a lot more tickets for Unified Comm issues - kind of like you said making my work like a paid labbing session :)

On video 20 now, hoping to finish the videos by the end of this month, then get onto reading OCG and labbing til the exam on the 28th. I started near the beginning of this month, so its been a grind all month, but working tickets on CUCM makes studying soo much easier.
  • FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • shyguyITshyguyIT Member Posts: 380
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif
    2017 Goals:
    Route[X], Switch [], TSHOOT[]