Good Practice Tests for Exam N10-005

BadLuckIncBadLuckInc Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
I'm just diving into the Networking+ book by Mike Meyers and just finished chapter 2. There was a 10 question practice quiz at the end of the chapter where I scored 9/10 (the one I got wrong was a silly mistake =) )

My question is, does anyone know a good place to do practice exams by chapter for this book or just good practice exams that aren't say over 50+ questions long? I would like to be able to do a handful of questions per topic, so I can really sink into this stuff efficiently and really learn it. icon_study.gif

Thanks!

Comments

• grave_diggergrave_digger Member Posts: 127
    BadLuckInc wrote: »
    I'm just diving into the Networking+ book by Mike Meyers and just finished chapter 2. There was a 10 question practice quiz at the end of the chapter where I scored 9/10 (the one I got wrong was a silly mistake =) )

My question is, does anyone know a good place to do practice exams by chapter for this book or just good practice exams that aren't say over 50+ questions long? I would like to be able to do a handful of questions per topic, so I can really sink into this stuff efficiently and really learn it. icon_study.gif

Thanks!
    i like the cram exam books! Questions are real close to the real thing and its very solid!
    1776 is the answer to 1984!
  • BaackBaack Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Just google "free network plus exam questions
    There are lots of different ones
    I don't remember the option of taking them by option though
  • TylerBarrettTylerBarrett Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I used the ExamForce software for all of my studying. Lots of questions and usually includes a decent textbook (Sybex usually for the ones I've done). Engine to do the questions is free, but the specific course question packages cost abotu $200CDN or so.
  • Fulcrum45Fulcrum45 Member Posts: 621 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I've been using [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CompTIA Network+ Certification Practice Exams by Robb Tracy and it's fairly difficult. Many of the reviews stated that the book was way more difficult than the exam. I took this book home and within hours I had rescheduled my exam feeling I wasn't ready. It's good to practice harder than you test but the book attempts to be sneaky in some of its wording and not all the answers are necessarily wrong[/FONT]. I finished many of the practice tests hovering in the low 70%. I did "pass" its 100 question practice exam with 78% though- so here's hoping.