VPN DOWN!! 1 to go

Heracles004Heracles004 Member Posts: 50 ■■■□□□□□□□
Took VPN this afternoon and did very well. For people planning to take it soon I would recommend to focus more on the capabilities rather than on actual configuration. It was more heavily based on what, when and why you would employ something rather than how. Was a good exam but I expected the questions to have more sims and configs. The INE videos do a good job of explaining the concepts and for demonstration. The OCG was also very good and covered everything in the exam.

On to Secure!!! Last one.

Comments

• Vask3nVask3n Member Posts: 517
    Grats Heracles,

This was exactly the post I was looking for before I take it tomorrow.

Good luck on SECURE!!!
    Working on MS-ISA at Western Governor's University
  • RouteMyPacketRouteMyPacket Member Posts: 1,104
    VPN was fun..probably the easiest and most enjoyable for me. SECURE was by far the most nerve wrecking, I did extremely well but looking back I was thinking I wasn't doing so hot while taking it.
    Modularity and Design Simplicity:

Think of the 2:00 a.m. test—if you were awakened in the
    middle of the night because of a network problem and had to figure out the
    traffic flows in your network while you were half asleep, could you do it?
  • Heracles004Heracles004 Member Posts: 50 ■■■□□□□□□□
    VPN was fun..probably the easiest and most enjoyable for me. SECURE was by far the most nerve wrecking, I did extremely well but looking back I was thinking I wasn't doing so hot while taking it.

What was so bad about secure? Anything you think was outside the scope of your expectations? Also, what material do you recommend?
  • Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Congrats! We're almost there!
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□