Recruiters in Virginia (Specialized in Clearance Jobs?)

richnewmanrichnewman Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
Does anyone have experience with or know of any good recruiters in the Virginia area? Preferably ones who deal with cleared job seekers.

Comments

• TuningislifeTuningislife Member Posts: 49 ■■■□□□□□□□
    There are a ton of them on the DC/MD/VA area. Are you actively seeking a cleared position, or are you currently cleared and seeking a new position?
    Completed: B.S. & M.S. in Cybersecurity, and MBA @ UMUC
  • CertinatorCertinator Member Posts: 43 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I know SAIC, Jacobs Technology, Tybrin, L3 Communications, and Harris Corporation are a few of them in the VA area that are seeking mostly cleared employees
  • richnewmanrichnewman Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    There are a ton of them on the DC/MD/VA area. Are you actively seeking a cleared position, or are you currently cleared and seeking a new position?

I assumed there are tons, but I wanted to avoid the bad ones. I'm currently cleared and I am looking for a new position.
    Certinator wrote: »
    I know SAIC, Jacobs Technology, Tybrin, L3 Communications, and Harris Corporation are a few of them in the VA area that are seeking mostly cleared employees

I recognize a few of these but thought some were only contractors. I'll look into them, thanks!
  • da_vatoda_vato Member Posts: 445
    Are you not looking for a contracting position?
  • richnewmanrichnewman Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    da_vato wrote: »
    Are you not looking for a contracting position?

I am. I was about to message you.
  • TuningislifeTuningislife Member Posts: 49 ■■■□□□□□□□
    some of the other ones are:
    Whiteboard Federal
    CGI Federal
    CSC
    NOVA
    DMI
    TISTA
    General Dynamics IT
    Lockheed Martin IS&GS
    HP
    PROTEUS

I could go on and on...

Go on somewhere like... Clearancejobs and search there too.
    Completed: B.S. & M.S. in Cybersecurity, and MBA @ UMUC
  • beaucaldwellbeaucaldwell Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
    i used to work for SAIC, they do a lot but they just split up and the new side of the company that does most of the stuff requiring clearance is called Leidos, check them out they have tons of stuff in VA and all over the east coast. if you have a s+ youll be golden to them