Options

Measure up test accompanying the MS Press 70-680

SteveFerSteveFer Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
Can anyone who has used this, and done the test say how accurate the measure up test is, Im getting 85-90's in the practice test but some of the questions seem far too easy so I'm trying to see where I am really am.

Comments

• Options
    coralreefguycoralreefguy Member Posts: 98 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I took the Measure Up practice exams for the 70-680. When I took the actual exam I found the questions to be harder, with a lot of extra information in the questions to try to throw you off. I think the actual exam will require the technical knowledge you find in Measure Up but with additional reading comprehension cues. That being said, it was the closest to the exam out of any other questions for the material I did come across.

Good luck!
    System Administrator / DevOps guy

2015 passed: CCNA R/S, CCNA Sec, Project+, VCP5-DCV
    2016 goals: MCSE Server 2012; continue to use/learn more Chef w/Ruby and Powershell on Azure
  • Options
    Great, thanks!
  • Options
    For future reference for anyone wondering how good the practice exams are, I got 544 in the real thing ,vs 85-90 pct in the 200 questions test exam accompanying the book, really frustrating how MS make the practice exams alot easier.
  • Options
    mjdbb1mjdbb1 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I found the real value in the MeasureUp tests to be that they showed me areas where I had weaknesses. Really more of a study aid. I didn't consider them to be a good indicator of my readiness for the actual exam.