need my resume looked over

neo9006neo9006 Member Posts: 195
I would appreciate everyone's help, since I know others have had success when landing a job, for me right now just trying to land a job in the web and design area or the IT area or a combination of both. Just time to move on from my job. Thanks for the help.Omar
BAAS - Web and Media Design
Working on A+

Comments

• NightShade03NightShade03 Member Posts: 1,383 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Looks good. My only comment would be to also list any projects/designs you've worked on if targeting the Web Design industry. The love it when you have a personal site with a portfolio of your work. Seems like a portfolio is key to showcasing what you are capable of. Another idea might be to include a dribbble account if you have one.
  • PolynomialPolynomial Member Posts: 365
    Looks good? What is this? A resume for ants!?

I can't read it.
  • NightShade03NightShade03 Member Posts: 1,383 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Polynomial wrote: »
    Looks good? What is this? A resume for ants!?

I can't read it.

Your vision must be going icon_wink.gif It is small... I just zoomed in to read it, but the OP should provide a better copy.
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Tried to read this and felt like Phoebe int his clip: Phoebe - my eyes!!! - YouTube

PDF or Doc please.
  • neo9006neo9006 Member Posts: 195
    Sorry about that guys, I put in a doc format to see better.
    BAAS - Web and Media Design
    Working on A+
  • EngRobEngRob Member Posts: 247 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Polynomial wrote: »
    What is this? A resume for ants!?

Too funny!!
  • Death DreamDeath Dream Member Posts: 149
    Job title and Employer should not both be bolded. Bold one, italicize the other.

I feel like there should be bullet points on Highlights and Experience. You have bullets on your education after all. Either use them or don't.