Exam on Tuesday

kweelokweelo Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hardware exam - Tues, will post and let you know how I go. Fairly confident, main problem reading the question too quickly, thinking I know the answer and getting it wrong! must slow down, read the question and hopefully get it right and pass! AaaH, sound just like my dad when i was at school! Cheers Kweelo icon_wink.gif
A+ / N+

Comments

• Dying AngelDying Angel Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good Luck.. I had my A+ Tuesday just gone, I passed

:D

Stick to your idea of reading the questions properly but don't let too much time go by... it decreases your mark.

Go you!

angel.gif

~kat
    I found that learning about yourself is the hardest lesson of them all.
  • bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    there is plenty of time to do the exam. you have 30 minutes to answer up to 30 questions, and many only have to complete 20.

you have approx one minute for each answer. some answers will only take a matter of seconds, but DO think about the ones relating to items and objectives that you get confused with.

how have you scored in our practise exams?
    A+ Moderator
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Yes, you should take the time to read all the questions carefully. You got time enough to read it all twice if you want to.

Good luck! :D
  • RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I set myself a rule for taking the exams.

1 - read the question.
    2 - view the answers.
    3 - read the question again.
    4 - answer.

Core was 22 questions - OS was 20.

When unsure of an answer ignore those that are patently wrong and then guess - usually you are left with 2 answers after removing the fillers so you have a 50/50 chance.
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • CrossCross Member Posts: 234
    You have a good long weekend ahead of yourself. You say you're fairly confident, that's good. Easily review 1 to 2 hours a day, to refresh your mind on the materials being covered.
    Best of luck to you on Tuesday.
    I'll change highways at the crossroads, I'm going only where I desire.

http://www.darkroads.com