Options

Passed the test

wlind9999wlind9999 Member Posts: 17 ■■■□□□□□□□
Honestly I was shocked how easy it really was. I got through it in 30 minutes and ended up spending another 10 to 20 minutes going over my answers. I got an 830 and compared to my Cisco tests I would say that this one was extremely easy. icon_cheers.gif

Comments

• Options
    dpsmooth15dpsmooth15 Banned Posts: 155
    Congratulations, the only people that say this exam was hard are the ones that did not study icon_thumright.gif

30minutes+20minutes equals 50 minutes, did you take a version I was not aware of?
  • Options
    Honestly I was able to zip through most of it. I had 75 questions and I want to say 5 of the performance based ones. Most of the questions just seemed to easy to be the right answer. One question was on a protocol and the wrong answers were extremely obvious to me that I felt it was a trap. This is why I took the extra time and took advantage of being able to review my answers. I basically finished the test early.
  • Options
    dpsmooth15 wrote: »
    Congratulations, the only people that say this exam was hard are the ones that did not study icon_thumright.gif

Thanks I had to do this one so I'd be 8570 compliant. Now I can get back to my CCNP tracks which are going to be fun. I wish Cisco would let you go back and review your answers.
  • Options
    praminpramin Member Posts: 138 ■■■□□□□□□□
    How long was your study/prep time?
  • Options
    pramin wrote: »
    How long was your study/prep time?

About two weeks of actual study time. I was working on my CCNP ROUTE and got an offer for a DoD contract but they needed me to have my Sec+ despite having a much more valuable CCNA.
  • Options
    shyguyITshyguyIT Member Posts: 380
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif
    2017 Goals:
    Route[X], Switch [], TSHOOT[]