Endoresment complete

tony71tony71 Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
It took 3 weeks. icon_smile.gif

Comments

• MSP-ITMSP-IT Member Posts: 752 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good to hear! I received my endorsement request notification yesterday for the SSCP.
  • emerald_octaneemerald_octane Member Posts: 613
    I'm on day 8. Seems like forever.
  • danny069danny069 Member Posts: 1,025 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Can I ask how did you go about your endorsement? Did you know another full CISSP certified person? Do you have to give references whom can attest to your relevant work experience? Thanks in advance, I am looking to get CISSP certified but don't want the associate version if I can attain the full one.
    I am a Jack of all trades, Master of None
  • tony71tony71 Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I know another full CISSP certified person. I did provide names and contacts for my experiences
  • danny069danny069 Member Posts: 1,025 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Okay thanks for the info, and congrats!
    I am a Jack of all trades, Master of None
  • 5ekurity5ekurity Member Posts: 346 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You have to either know another CISSP who will attest to the appropriate years of experience in several CISSP domains, or you must submit some additional paperwork to ISC2 and they will review and choose whether or not you meet the requirements to be a full CISSP.
  • warmkittywarmkitty Member Posts: 26 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Its like Earth rotation get slowed. Only 12 days from starting endorsement process.
    Anyone get a status change? I'm coming up on three weeks in Monday.

Does anyone know if the email comes from programs@isc2.org or anything? I want to make it a VIP on my phone so I see it immediately.
    I just passed 3 weeks, but nothing yet. icon_cry.gif
    dang, hopefully some good news soon!
    Received Today. icon_cheers.gif
    Exactly 24 days from document submission. mail ID is " customersupport@isc2.org ".
    One issue. As per the confirmation mail, my certification cycle start by 1st of March 2014. And its state " [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial]You may use the CISSP designation from this day forward[/FONT] ".

Is this mean that I have to wait till 1st of march to have CISSP ? icon_sad.gif
    Congratsss!!! I'm hoping to be next!!!!
    woohoo! Momma, I made it! Finally. Almost two years of Associate status too.
  • JasminLandryJasminLandry Member Posts: 601 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I actually got my SSCP endorsment in only 4 days. I put a fully CISSP certified colleague as a reference.

Congrats to all you CISSPs:D I can't wait to have 5 years of experience to take the exam.. I'm only 4 months into my second year in IT icon_sad.gif