Where do you put the Security + info on your resume?

new2ITSecuritynew2ITSecurity Member Posts: 25 ■■■□□□□□□□
Does anyone have any advice on how I should include the Security + info on my resume? I noticed that there are two different #'s…the career ID and it looks like a verification code. Thanks!

Comments

• UkimokiaUkimokia Member Posts: 91 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Just put "CompTIA Security+ Certified"
  • scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    At the End of the resume under education..
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • Danielm7Danielm7 Member Posts: 2,310 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Yep, as the others said, under my professional certifications section. I don't put ID numbers or anything with them, never had someone ask for an ID number for verification either.
  • donw35donw35 Member Posts: 78 ■■■□□□□□□□
    agreed, don't add ID numbers unless asked and only if the offer has been made. once onboarded they can ask for ID or copies of the certs but that is an HR thing.
  • proph21proph21 Member Posts: 34 ■■■□□□□□□□
    To OP: Like others said, you don't need to include the ID and verification number on your resume

A side question. Apologize if off topic, but what are your opinions about where to place the "Certifications" or "Professional Certifications" section on a resume. I recently added that section to mine and put it up top so it is one of the first things the employer will see.
  • new2ITSecuritynew2ITSecurity Member Posts: 25 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the advice everyone!
  • bull313bull313 Member Posts: 138
    When I had certifications, I listed them under a "Certifications" section, below my "Education".
    "Follow your dreams. You CAN reach your goals. I'm living proof. Beefcake! BeefCAAAAAAAKKKKE!!!"-Eric Cartman
  • jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I list my certs under "Skills" after listing all the devices, platforms, and suites I had legitimate experience in.
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna
  • yzTyzT Member Posts: 365 ■■■□□□□□□□
    jvrlopez wrote: »
    I list my certs under "Skills" after listing all the devices, platforms, and suites I had legitimate experience in.
    Me too.

My resume is:

Summary
    Skills
    Certifications
    Education
    Professional experience
    Languages
  • YababaYababa Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    yzT wrote: »
    Me too.

My resume is: